SIGH!

what am i doing? i'm propagating a unicameral form of idiosyncrasy occurring malevolently in meritorious piece of clasterubial brain. in short, nakatanga lang ako. (disclaimer: i didn't make this statement up. a friend sent this via sms and i copied it here because, well, that's what i was precisely doing before i decided to make my fingers dance on the keyboard.)

true, this is what i was doing prior to this blog. my brain just refuses to think, and my muscles don't seem like they're in the mood for work. maybe because i've pushed myself to the limit, rising before the sun was up, running here and there, and dropping like a log on my unmade bed long after the world had gone to sleep--every day for the last 5 days.

when i woke up this morning, my throat burned, my shirt was wet with perspiration though the fan was on, yet i felt chilly at the same time. hot breath comes out of my nose when i exhale. could it be the flu?

i seriously hope so, since being sick was the only time i could get some rest.

on the other hand, i pray it isn't.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSINGS OF A SOMETHING, SOMETHING

Facing vs. Choosing My Fears

Why I Won't Forget September 26, 2009