I Think I Need A Drink... este, Break Pala

I feel bad. About what? That's the problem. I don't know what I feel bad about.

You know how it feels when you're just not yourself, and that everything around you seems to be ganging up against you? Or that sinking feeling of having no friends to talk to? Especially during times when you really, really need to talk to someone...

That's how I feel right now. And I can't talk to a soul about it. Why? Because there's no one here to talk to. And no one would seem to understand.

I don't know why but my gut tells me that despite my many different circles, there is not one person who truly knows me. The people who I think are my frineds do not see the real me. And I believe they are not exerting any effort to do so. They only know me at face value. No one has dared to come closer to probe.

I guess I'm just tired. I'm ranting and I don't think any of you will understand whatever it is I'm trying to say. The only 2 people who I know will understand are both offline. Anyway, I'm seeing them this weekend, so I guess I'll just wallow in this a bit. I can wait 3 days. I just hope I can manage to keep my sanity until then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSINGS OF A SOMETHING, SOMETHING

Facing vs. Choosing My Fears

Why I Won't Forget September 26, 2009