Agitated

I am not myself today.  Understandably, as I just came from a bout with the flu.  Add to that the incessant pouring of Isang's rain.  Or maybe the rains were just the last straw.  I don't know.  I have been feeling kinda queasy lately.  Sometimes I wonder if it was from the non-stop Gilmore Girls marathons.  That show brings out the... hmmm, what does it bring out, anyway?


Yeah, I guess it's just the weather.  Rainy days are not my favorite days.  I get sad when it rains.  So imagine what a hell of a storm does to me!  It most certainly doesn't bring out the best.
I don't exactly know what it is about the rains that agitate me.  Some people welcome the rain.  But for me, rain's not really appealing.  Rain's a real bummer, if you ask me.  For someone who cannot keep oneself in one place like me, the rain seems like a ball and chain that constricts my movements.  I cannot go anywhere.  I cannot do anything.  When it rains, I just stay put.  And staying put doesn't really become me.
It's hard to stay put when you're agitated.  It's like an atom which is constantly moving, you just can't contain that.  It has to bump into another atom so that the kinetic energy bursting out of it will be transferred and passed on and on and on.
I don't know how I could make peace with the rain.  Especially after the stress I went through last night when the rains suddenly decided to invade my space!  Now I dread going home and finding how much damage the rains has caused.  But I gotta come home eventually.  And I guess I just have to concede to the rains this time.  But do I even have a chance at getting back at it?  Yeah, right.  If I did, do you think I could start walking on water, too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSINGS OF A SOMETHING, SOMETHING

Facing vs. Choosing My Fears

Why I Won't Forget September 26, 2009