Paradigm Shift

I've been reading my past blogs, and I noticed that they haven't been very happy blogs. Well, at least some of them aren't. And so I began to examine myself. Have I really been that cranky these past few months?


I felt kind of uneasy after reading the archives of gripofgrace.blogspot.com. It seems that some entries have not really lived up to the name grip of grace. And so today, I vow to change my attitude. From now on, no more rantings in this blog! Yep. Beginning today, I will only write about the good things that happen to me. I know there are plenty. But because of my sour disposition, I began to overlook them, and instead focused on the ugly side of life.

Sigh! I can't go on with life being a sourpuss all the time! Life is too beautiful to let it pass me by. Especially now that I only have a few more months before I hit the big 4-0. That's right, this year is my ruby year. It's time to paint the town red!

I promise to fix my eyes on the blessings, the beauty, the bounty, and the best--God's best--from now on. After all, I read somewhere that life is too short to be hating someone.

Of course, life wouldn't be all rosy for the next few months. But it's up to me to look at life through rose-colored glasses. I know I have so much to be thankful for. So why not concentrate on that?

Maybe I'll also blog about my favorite things, like food, friends, family. I will share about the books I read, the films I see, the places I go to. I'll also write about the simple joys, and the grand miracles that have happened, and will still happen. Isn't that exciting?

So, from now on, it'll be happy thoughts. Come share my joys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSINGS OF A SOMETHING, SOMETHING

Why I Won't Forget September 26, 2009

Facing vs. Choosing My Fears